Thursday, July 24, 2014

NINA'S PLACE

I know I am not the only one who loves Nina Proudman's home. 


There is nothing I love more than a door that gives no clues as to where it's leading.



This lounge is what I love.  None of this super-staged everything is bang-on-trend stuff.  Apart from the concrete render, I don't see much that's everywhere right now (chevron, I am talking to you - STAY AWAY!). Someone who can build an interior to look like it's been built and loved over years and years for the sake of a TV set is, for me, a super talent.  I will settle for actually building a home over years and years (I think that's better in real life anyway).





I've always loved exposed brick.
Perhaps growing up in a ranch style home in the country with two giant exposed brick fireplaces had an influence.




Floorboards that have seen plenty of love.
Nothing better.




I'm not much into television, but Offspring is the exception.  I love this show and I think Asher Keddie is super talented.  And yes, I loved Patrick and did shed tears when he died.  I'm that person that really didn't think they'd let Patrick go.

I also can't wait to see what this big twist is that's happening before the end of this season.

Let's also give a shout out to talented artist Adriane Strampp who owns this amazing property.

Do you love Offspring?
Nat x



No comments:

Post a Comment